Thursday, February 22, 2007

Vacation Accessories

I've already been shopping for my vacation. I've seen some great items like pentax binoculars. I found a great pair for only $85 from Eagle Optics.

Since I'll be travelling, I don't want to spend a lot of money. The binoculars will have to go in my carry on so I want something small. This pair is easy to hold for long periods of observation. And since I'll be doing all of the touristy stuff, I need something that's manageable. The included neck strap will be convenient for hanging them around my neck while walking. And at only 10.6 oz, they're very light-weight.

They come with a 30 day money back guarantee, and I can get free financing for 90 days if I make a large purchase. US ground shipping is free with UPS. I really can't go wrong ordering from here.

Can you tell I'm excited about vacation?

No comments: