Monday, March 05, 2007

A school update during spring break week

I didn't even realize spring break was coming up until 2 weeks ago. I didn't make any plans, so I'm just chillin' during this week off.

I knew my micro class was hard, but I didn't realize how hard. Our prof has to grade 2 of our quizzes during spring break. The majority of the class did bad so she needs some kind of curve on those quizzes. Her quizzes are hard.

I've been thinking about school a lot lately. I'm scheduled to be in school for 3 years. I just don't want to take that long. I've been thinking about taking a loan for school. I could consolidate all of my debt into one big loan. But because I have bad credit, I would get crappy rates. I have a secured debt consolidation loan already. I used some money I had in a cd and got the loan.

I want to take the extra loan so I can finish school quicker. I'm on track to graduate in December but I want to finish in May. I need to take one extra class this year. A full schedule one semester next year. And a full schedule the last semester. I'll get through school if it's the last thing I do!

No comments: