Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I need a new refrigerator

One of the perks of living in an apartment is that when something goes wrong, you just call maintenance and they come and fix it within 2 days. It usually gets fixed the same day if it's a normal problem. So it's time for me to schedule another appointment for a new refrigerator.

My fridge "knocks". Sounds weird doesn't it? Every 15 to 20 minutes it sort of hiccups. It's really hard to describe. I had the maintenance man over a few months ago and he told me that once it got too much for me to bear, to let him know and he will order me a new fridge. I even get to pick it out from a list. I'm looking at a Kenmore refrigerator. I used a search engine and typed in several makes and compared features. I can't wait. This noise is making me crazy.

No comments: