Monday, November 19, 2007

Have more fun in the loo with the Spaloo

I remember when I was a small child, I used to watch cartoons like The Jetsons. I used to be amazed at what people thought the future would bring. I never imagined we would get some of those products, especially something like the Spaloo.

So what exactly is a spaloo? Well, it's almost like a regular toilet but much much better. It's similar to the bidets that you find in over 80% of Japanese households. The Japanese believe in luxury and comfort so this is getting my attention already. The spaloo is much more affordable however. Instead of spending over $4k, the spaloo costs $399.

It has a heated seat with "cleaning" options for both males and females. And for the ultimate in comfort, there is a dryer setting as well. Now this is a product that I wouldn't mind testing out.


No comments: