Friday, December 22, 2006

My Duh Moment

Have you ever watched Carlos Mencia? Well I definately feel like the "dee-dee-dee". I had a loan payment due to my credit union. If you belong to a credit union, you know that there is usually only 1 office. Of course the office closes at 4:00pm and I get off work at 4:45 so stopping by the office is not an option.

So I decided to put my payment through the mac machine. I went to the machine, put my card in and started looking for the loan payment button. There wasn't one. So I had to mail my payment in. Luckily it was 3 days before the payment was due so I knew it would be on time.

Fast-forward 2 days later when I go to the mac to get money. While looking on the screen under deposits it says ...... PAYMENTS. Big as day. How did I miss it? My dumb ass was straight looking for LOAN payments!

Go ahead and laugh. I know you are anyway. All I can do is shake my head and wonder in amazement at my goofiness.

No comments: