Friday, August 08, 2008

Well here's somewhere that I can go

I just said in my last post that I hoped to save some money this coming week. I won't need the money that I'm supposed to use for lunch since I don't have to work. I also have enough food at home that I won't need to go out unless I want to. Of course, I'll probably have a salad from a local shop. Since I won't use my lunch money, I'll keep it and use if for myself.

One of the things I can do is to buy some new clothes and shoes. I just realized that I only have enough shirts to last 2 weeks. Then I'm wearing the same shirts over and over again. If I go to Try it out - mix shoes and clothes together on ClosetMix.com, I can buy both clothes and shoes from one site. I can mix and match the outfits and everything will match perfectly.

One of the things I hate is when I try to buy shoes to match a outfit. Then when you get them, the shoes are off a shade or two. This company specializes in selling clothes that match so I shouldn't have that problem. I love having shoes that match my outfits and this should be a big help.

It wouldn't hurt to have a cute outfit for work.




No comments: