Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I need to save money on my car

My inspection for my car is long overdue. I don't really have a lot of time to take the car and just sit there and wait while they do the work. I could drop the car off and let them keep it over-night. But when you do that, the dealer tends to keep the car for 3 or 4 days. I could drop it off on Monday and hypothetically not get it back until Friday.

The other reason is because I just want to save some money. I need some minor work done on my car that I really don't want to pay for. There's nothing major that needs to be done really. It's not like I need Bmw Parts or Dodge parts as it were. I do need some cosmetic work like a paint job. I also need to have my front bumper looked at. I keep dinging it on those car stop things. The front of my car sits extremely low so it hits stuff and it's forever scraping the ground.

Having a car is fun but it sure gets expensive really fast. And it's not like I can afford it with school and all. So I'll keep postponing the work until I get the money. Hopefully it will be soon. I don't want to put it off too much longer.

No comments: