Thursday, March 05, 2009

I don't know what to do with my money

Especially right now the way the economy is. Should I invest in the stock market which is dropping like a rock. Invest in treasuries which are yielding next to nothing. Or even just putting the money in my mattress. None sound extremely appealing right now. I have thought about investing my money with Monex for their gold and silver services. Gold was hovering around $900 per ounce the last time I checked. It's a hard asset that easily transportable or I can have Monex arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository company for me. How much more convenient can I get.

I do know that I plan on doing my due diligence before I invest my money anywhere. It just seems like I'm throwing cash away. And I surely don't have enough for that.

No comments: