Thursday, June 11, 2009

I understand the need to hoard coins

It's pretty brutal out there right now. Yeah the economy is slowly starting to turn around and come back but I'm not totally sure the worse is over. Now is a good time to get precious metals in your portfolio. Not just bullion but things like bars and certified coins. These are things that you could keep yourself or have a storage company hold them for you.

Right now I'm looking into acquiring both domestic and international gold coins. A company like Monaco is definitely worth checking out. One of their specialties is in the rare coin markets. I'm not looking for rarity personally. I'm looking at American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leafs to start off.

I had better get them soon because the price of gold keeps soaring.

No comments: