Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm looking for a second job

I really need some extra cash right now. My utility bills are slowly creeping upward while my paycheck is staying the same. I'm almost to the point where I spending the money that supposed to go into savings which is not a good thing.

There are several jobs that I would like to do that I think I would be good at. I just got my hair cut and that made me think about going to Cosmetology school in Colorado or at least a school here locally. Regency has over 30 campuses in 9 states which is great considering they started with only 2 locations in Minnesota back in 1992. The people that graduate from their program are sought after and they have a placement program which would work for me.

I'm sure there are a ton of local salons that would be happy to have a person dedicated to working every Saturday. It's something for me to seriously consider.

No comments: