Sunday, June 13, 2010

My bank stinks!

Ughhhhh I hate them, hate them, hate them. They super suck. They're trying to stick me with 5 yes 5 overdraft fees. Now 1 is totally my fault and I won't even challenge that one. It's the first 4 that I have a problem with. They're trying to say that they cleared some payments on Friday (they don't even process Friday or Saturday night) and I deposited money on Saturday. I should have been ok but they're trying to pull a fast one.

The last fee is because of the first 4 which caused my account to go negative on Monday. I was so ticked off that I didn't go deposit any money until Tuesday and they hit me with another fee. Now that one I'll accept because I knew I should have gone to the bank on Monday but I wasn't thinking.

I can't wait until my new direct deposit goes through so I can totally close this account.

No comments: