Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm sitting here pretending to work

I've been away from work for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, it was because of a death in the family and not for anything fun. Today is my first day back at work and I haven't done any work all day. For the next day and a half, I'll just be here getting used to being back at work, answering coworkers questions about why I was off, and taking care of personal stuff that needs to get done.

Maybe by Wednesday I'll be ready to start actually working and stop wasting time. If not, then I'm totally fine with waiting until Thursday. With deadlines looming early next week, I can't afford to wait much longer than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David