Monday, June 06, 2011

My house account is still not opened

A little over a month ago I talked about opening up a house account. I'm at the point in my life where I'm seriously either ready to move or ready to buy a house. If I stay where I am, I'll buy the house within a year.

I sent in my paperwork a little over 3 weeks ago to have my house account opened up. As of today that account has not been opened and the initial deposit check has still not been cashed. I'm pretty antsy about the account being opened because I want to start saving while I have the money. I figure even if I add relatively small amounts in addition the savings schedule that I've started, I should be able to meet and exceed my goal.

Now if I could only find out who was holding up the paperwork and get the account opened already.

No comments: