Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I still don't have a clue about getting this debt paid off

I wrote at the beginning of the month that I needed nearly $100 dollars to retire my smallest credit cards by the end of the year. I stand by that except I still have no idea where to get the money from.

I was trying to come up with a plan but I haven't figured anything out. I mean my budget is already so tight that I don't think I can cut anything else. So that leaves coming up with more money every month. I really don't want to get a second job but I think that may be in my future.

Honestly as long as it's cold outside I do not plan on working another job. So that means I have until the end of April or beginning of May to find something. That also means that I'll have to readjust that number and I'll need more than $100 to get all 3 of those cards paid off. But I'll burn that bridge once I come to it.

No comments: