Thursday, February 23, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my world of money madness. My job is to help you navigate the scary world of personal finances. I will help start you in the right direction as far as personal finances go.

Most of my friends come to me with their money questions. Now I'm no Suze Orman, but I do my fair share of research and can answer most of their questions. That's when I decided to start my own finance blog. I realized that there were tons of people out there who thought personal finances where scary. They start reading the financial section of newspapers and their eyes start to glaze over. People want information broken down into an easy to understand format. That's where I come in.

So sit back, grab a cup of Joe and enjoy. Always remember, money is a powerful tool. Use it wisely.

No comments: