Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know I shouldn't apply for more credit

But my friend just told me that he's moving out of state pretty soon and wants me to come visit. So now in addition to flying home to see my mom, going to FL to see my aunt and uncle, I also be going somewhere else. I'm not sure exactly where he's moving yet but he said it's out west. I'll be racking up the frequent flyer miles so I might as well apply for one of those Airline Miles Credit Cards. There are several that I could apply for so I need to see what's out there.

I want to compare fees and more importantly how many miles I can earn. I don't want a card that's going to limit me in any way. Between taking all of those flights every year, I figure I could get a free ticket every two years. Can you say free ticket to Aruba.

No comments: