Saturday, November 08, 2008

I wonder how much a MBA will cost me

I know it won't be cheap that's for sure. One positive aspect of my job is that we get tuition reimbursement. That includes MBA's as long as I have degree approval. If I want to make more money I need to go further with my education. Even the low level jobs require advanced degrees.

I'm looking at a graduate school mba from a place like Capella. One of their 109 degree programs includes a MBA. They're an accredited school which is important because if your school isn't accredited, your degree won't be worth the paper it's written on. There's a podcast on their website that I plan on checking out. It has first person experiences from students, faculty and staff. I can find out what people really think about the school before I enroll.

I really plan on doing my research before I commit to the school. Even with reimbursement from my job, I'll spend a lot of money for this degree. So I want to know exactly what I'm getting into.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: