Friday, November 14, 2008

It seems like a unlikely present

I have a aunt who is sickly. We have to buy her so many special items for her house. For the holidays I'm thinking of buying her a toilet seat riser. It just seems like a really odd gift to give someone. But I feel like if she needs it and it benefits her, then it's a useful and thoughtful gift. You just feel weird giving that to someone though.

It didn't hurt that I got a discount by going to their website and signing up for their ecatalog. It's only going on for a limited time so I jumped on it. The site also sells other health-related items, dietary supplements and exercise equipment. So I might be able to buy myself something from there after all.

Now I need another small gift for my aunt. Just because.

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...

buy shilajit gold online is an Ayurvedic supplement that is known to improve stamina, strength, vigor, and vitality thereby promoting overall health. It is used to treat general weakness by boosting your energy level. It is also known to boost strength and stamina by acting as a health tonic.