Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want to do some Christmas shopping for myself

I don't need anything but there are a few things that I want. I saw these neat long socks that are cute, they fit almost any outfit and they'll keep my legs warm when I wear my crop pants and boots. They're about $6 for 2 pair which isn't bad. I also want a few pair of regular trouser socks for work. I can pick those up almost anywhere so that's not a big deal.

I'm still trying to figure out how to fit my new phone into my budget. It's not so much the phone that I have to find money for but the new data plan that I'll have to add on. I want way too many things considering my limited income.

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...

buy sifasi 10000 injection online is used together with another hormone called follicle-stimulating hormone for the remedy of infertility in women. In men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes, or oligospermia. It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin.