Sunday, October 09, 2011

Living Together

Thanks to Roman May

I love living together more than I ever thought possible but to be honest, it’s a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I can’t imagine why people act like this is the easiest thing in the world but to be honest, it’s nearly broken us up a few times! I love my boyfriend to death but he’s got some really annoying habits I just can’t seem to break him of and geez if I can’t get past them all. We get into little arguments about the stupidest things like the Alarm System and the dog’s walking schedule and all kinds of things like that. I know it’s dumb but sometimes it’s just really tough getting rid of all the things you pick up living alone for so long and we’re just having a hard time getting adjusted to each other. There’s nothing like being able to adapt to living with another person successfully and we’re going to get to that point one of these days, I just know it!

No comments: