Thursday, December 08, 2011

Cleaning out my teenage daughter's closet

Guest post written by Shirley Cobb

My daughter is just as bad as I am about hoarding clothes that she's never going to wear again. Each time that I try to convince her to let me clean out her closet, she doesn't let me take away any fo her clothes. Even any of the stuff that she hasn't worn in years. But then again, I'm the same way. However, I can at least try to convince her differently and maybe I'll do the same with my closet.

I went online to see if I could find some cool way to organize her closet that would appeal to her. When I was doing that, I ran across the website http://www.cleartvbundle.com and after I looked through ti a little bit I decided to change over our home internet service to one of the packages that I saw on there.

It was a little hard convincing her to go through with the closet cleaning, but I was able to make it happen. It also motivated me to do the same with my own lcoset. I think that I may need some bet organizational stuff for my closet though.

No comments: