Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blogshares Is Addicting!

I found a new and addicting website Blogshares.com. You can buy and sell shares of your blog or others blogs. It lists blogs by industries and rankings. Imagine my surprise when I went to the profile for Free Money Finance and saw that my blog was listed in his top 100. #81 to be exact ; ) That just blew me away. I mean he has over 300 incoming links and my relatively new baby blog still made it into his top 100.

You can check all of the sites that you link to and see who links back to you. There's also the ability to earn chips and karma points. What's I like most about this site is that you can see where your blog ranks in the grand scheme of things. It's also a great way to get your blog out there. So sign up and have fun!

Disclaimer: The above link is a referral link and will give me 5 chips if you sign up under me. Feel free to go straight to the site and sign up.

No comments: