Sunday, October 29, 2006

Reinstatement Completed

My reinstatement was approved for the spring term. Since I work full time the I need a night advising appt. The first available appt is 11/13. I go in and talk to an advisor and then get scheduled for a registration appt. I will probably use a vacation day at work for this since I will have so much to take care of that day.

I'll have to pay my back bill, register, get a new id and scout for cheap books for the class that I'm taking. I'll probably order the book online since I'll have over a month to get it. I also need to go to the financial aid office and see if there is anything that I qualify for. I doubt it since I'm only taking 1 class and you usually need at least 2 to qualify for aid. But it never hurts to ask, right?

Later......

No comments: