Friday, September 12, 2008

Thank goodness I'm not sick

I was feeling awful yesterday. The weather is up and down and it's driving me crazy. I slept with the windows open and I felt pretty bad when I woke up yesterday. It wasn't like I had Acute Sinusitis or anything like that. But I did feel sluggish and warm. I went right out and got some juice and some over the counter meds.

Then I called my pharmacist and asked her if I could take some of the old meds that I had from my last bout with the flu. Since she's a first year pharmacist, she isn't very confident with herself sometimes. So she went online and looked up my meds to make sure they wouldn't interact with what I had already taken. Then she told me I was good to go. I'm glad she was had that tool at her disposal. I was off of the phone in less than 10 minutes.

The best part is that since I already had meds at home, I didn't have to go out and buy anything else. And I feel much better today.
This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

No comments: