Friday, June 20, 2008

I wish I had more money to invest in gold

If I weren't taking classes right now I would invest in precious metals. I would buy silver, gold and platinum. I would focus on gold however. Gold was recently selling for over $1000 per ounce. I went to a few garage/yard sales and saw plenty of junk and scrap gold being sold for less than $1.00 per piece. You could spend a buck and get several pieces. For less than $50 you could have accumulated over an ounce of gold and sold for a heck of a profit.

Since I'll be in school and I don't have time to go to garage or yard sales, I'll stick with a company like Monex to buy gold from. I'll buy gold coins or ingots as future investments. If I needed them to, Monex would even hold the gold for me. However, I'll put them in my safe deposit box since I have one.

Now I just hope that the price of gold keeps increasing.

No comments: