Sunday, June 22, 2008

A new way for me to exercise

No wonder teenagers are so thin. Their metabolism is already low but most of them are riding skateboards for fun. I'm thinking what kind of fun would it be if I fell. But teens are able to stay on these things and do all kinds of tricks. Have you seen them lately? They have these half pikes built out of wood in their backyards and they ride up and down on them all day long. Sometimes they do spins and back flips but I can't watch. I just keep thinking about them falling and getting hurt.

It looks like it would be a great way to get exercise but too strenuous for me. I know the kids love them though. They even have their own skateboarder gear in the malls. I may buy the clothes, but no skateboards for me. I'll leave that to the neighborhood teens and I'll continue to watch. With my eyes covered of course.

No comments: