Thursday, August 02, 2007

Diversify your portfolio with gold

I've been investigating buying gold to put in my portfolio. The problem is that I don't have a lot of money to do it with. The price of gold keeps going up, so I need to make a move soon. I don't want to rush out and go buying anything willy-nilly. I want to do my research into the company I'm working with. Well, I've been looking at Monex for a while and they seem to be a worthwhile company to work with.

I'm thinking of buying gold coins. They're small and portable if I need to move them. Since they're portable, I can keep them at my house and if I want to sell them I'll have them on hand. They're available in multiples of 10, so I can buy a few at a time.

Now all I have to do is put them in special packaging, so I don't go trying to spend them.

No comments: