Monday, August 06, 2007

I won another $25!

I wrote this post a little over a month ago about winning $25 from Pepsi. I said I had hoped that lightning could strike twice. Well, it did. Even though I was talking about winning a trip, I'll sure as hell take the cash. I'm really happy about this.

Now I'm bummed that the contest officially ended yesterday. I would love some more opportunities to enter. But I'm not mad, I've won twice which is a lot more than a lot of other people can say. Besides, I'm sure I can find something to spend my winnings on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always interested in these kinds of give aways although have never won in any. Not long ago I took part in one and was dreaming of winning a trip to the sea. Of course I was not the only one who was willing, I would better say even far from it. But still I believed up to the end that I was lucky. I haven't lost interest to such contests. Why not to try?

Sabrina said...

Exactly, especially if they're free to enter.