Thursday, August 30, 2007

My neighbor is a speed demon

My neighbor went home this past weekend. He's originally from NJ too, but he lives in Jersey City which is north of where my family lives. He was going to New York to hang out and was driving like a madman and got pulled over. He claims he slowed down just before he got pulled over so he wasn't speeding when they clocked him.

Now he has a ticket and points added to his license. I told him to fight the ticket. Most people don't bother fighting the tickets so the odds may be in his favor. Since he doesn't want to go to NJ to fill out paperwork, I told him to go to the Jersey City Municipal Court online. That way, he can get what he needs done without another trip.

You can find out everything you need to know about the area on this site. For example, Jersey City is the second largest city in the state of NJ. Also, it's a very diverse community with 30% African Americans, 28% Hispanic and 17% Asian. If you're not interested in Jersey City, you can find information about any other city in NJ that you may need.

Meanwhile, I told him to slow down. Maybe his girlfriend needs to confiscate his keys.

No comments: