Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm dropping my math class

Well I'm actually withdrawing from the class. I don't even remotely understand it. When I get home and study, I think I understand what's going on. Then I get to the next class and see the exam. He takes the hardest questions from the homework and uses them as exam questions.

I don't expect him to use the easiest questions. But damn, not the hardest ones either. We practice working out the problems but they're not similar to what shows up on the exam.

I'm not mad that I'm withdrawing. I'm more mad that I'm totally losing the money that I paid for the class. It's past the time where you could get a partial refund and since I won't get a grade, there won't be any tuition reimbursement either. I could have done a lot with money too.

No comments: