Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nothing but junk mail

I was looking forward to getting the mail today. I'm expecting a check to come in and instead I get all of this junk mail. There were several credit card offers in there. I have bad credit right now that I'm working on improving.

Having bad credit is a pain because you can't get things like home loans or auto loans. If you do get someone to give you a loan, you will get outrageous rates. For instance a car loan. Most places will give you a car loan but you might pay over 40% during the life of the loan in interest.

That's why it's always in your best interest to compare rates. Even if you have bad credit, there is someone out there who is willing to compete for your business. All you have to do is show them that you're responsible and you've moved past whatever caused you to get the bad credit in the first place.

No comments: