Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm getting new stuff for my apartment

It's about time. The maintenance man stopped by today to tell me that I was approved for new carpet and new appliances. My carpet is old and cleaning it just won't do. The new carpet will only be in the living room. I'm also getting new appliances for the kitchen including a Frigidaire Ranges. I always talk about going online and buying stuff so my management company went to a website and compared prices and features on appliances.

After they got a quote online, the got it price matched at a local store. So I got a credit on my rent for a couple of months since I helped save them money. They would have never thought to go online looking for major appliances if I had not talked about it.

I just wish I could find another way to get more rent credits.

No comments: