Sunday, October 07, 2007

Stupid I-Phone Commercial

I don't like this newest commercial. It tries to make the I-Phone seem like the best thing since sliced bread. I know it's a cool phone, but it's not the end all to end all.

First the guy is talking about how he needed a ipod, phone, camera and texting device but the I-Phone is everything. Umm, you can get a camera phone with texting abilities so you would only need a seperate ipod.

I don't even use the music player on my phone because it drains the battery. I don't want an important call to have to get cut short because my battery dies. I know Apple needs to make their product seem like the best on the block but it really isn't. Especially when you need to pay a mint for all of the features of the phone to actually work.

No comments: