Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's never too late to make a change

Sometimes I wonder where my life is going. I'm back in school studying economics and sociology while still working at a bank. I've worked in banking forever. My last job was at a bank. It's been almost 14 years in one industry. I think that I can't make a change then I read about Kevin Koss who is now a San Francisco Real Estate Agents. But that's not where he started.

Kevin starting working at a restaurant in high school. This lead him to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park NY. He graduated and worked in nationally recognized restaurants in a variety of cities finally settling in San Francisco. Then after tiring of working opposite schedules as his partner, he went in a new direction - real estate. Now how do you go from food to real estate? He had interests in both his whole life. If you read his bio you can understand his journey better.

Reading that just made me see that if I have the drive and determination, I can branch out into another field and be successful. I just have to graduate school first.

No comments: