Sunday, December 02, 2007

The air up there

My friend is visiting Denver this weekend. He said the weather is going up and down. It will be fairly warm one day then really cold the next. He can walk almost 6 blocks before he gets out of breath now. He also said it was surprisingly sunny and he wished he had some sunglasses. The glare from the sun was really bothering him while he was making his way around town.

By this time next month he will make Denver his home. Then I'll have to fly out there to visit him. It's going to be weird not having him here. I'll just have to deal with it. I'll admit that I'm not happy about it though. At least I know I can visit OpticsPlanet and buy him some new sunglasses. Especially since he likes designer glasses and they sell things like D&G. I have to look for the bright side of things whenever I can.

No comments: