Thursday, December 20, 2007

I hate my school

I really do. I know it's a public university but they get away with stuff that I just don't agree with. It has a lot to do with the student-teachers that aren't very good. It's just a nightmare and I'll be glad when it's over. It's times like this that I wish I had just gone to a school like capella university. I could go to class online and on my time. They are an accredited school so it's not like my degree would have just been a piece of paper.

I could also have pursued my path of business. I could actually choose from over 104 degree programs and specializations and over 15 certificate programs. My course of study would have been perfectly tailored to me.

Oh well, live and learn I guess. I'm so close to being done that I may as well just grin and bear it.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: