Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm not bored at work today!

Yesterday I thought I was going to go crazy I was so bored. Today they showed me a more in depth account to look at just to familiarize me with the work. I definitely won't be bored once I start doing my own work. I won't be working on my own for another week or two though.

I don't think it's a hard job to learn or to do but it's very indepth. There are a lot of steps that you have to do before you're finished. I think learning what steps to complete and when will be the hardest part of the job. I should catch on fairly quickly. I'm used to being on a steep learning curve so this job should be no different.

I've only been here two days but I do feel like I've made a step in the right direction career wise. And that's a good feeling.

No comments: