Monday, March 17, 2008

Of course my salary hasn't been updated

On my new system that is. I checked this morning and I'm officially in both databases as an employee of this department. However my job title, salary level and salary range are still listed under my previous position.

One of my friends told me that it should be changed by Wednesday because that's the last day HR has to change it before payday. She also said that I should be paid my correct salary even though the system is showing it wrong. I hope so cause I will be ticked if I get my old salary for the past 2 weeks.

My access is still not activated either. But since the databases were updated over the weekend, hopefully my supervisor can put the paperwork for my access card in today.

Hopefully everything will be updated soon.

No comments: