Monday, September 03, 2007

I might need a mid-semester break

This semester is not starting off so well. I'm already stressed on the personal front and school looks to be a killer this semester. I just got back from a not so relaxing vacation so I'm looking to get away and really relax.

I might look into Miami beach vacation rentals. I was thinking about Orlando vacation rental homes, but I decided I would rather be on the beach. Florida vacation rental homes are a good idea for me. That way I can spend some time relaxing but I don't have to be in a crowded hotel with a lot of other people.

The best part about going on vacation in the fall is that there won't be a lot of people there. The normal tourists, but not a lot of young kids and college students. I wish I could go now. I need to get away.

No comments: