Sunday, September 02, 2007

Spending money to redecorate my apartment

Do I really want to spend money to redecorate right now? I don't know, I'm really torn. I plan on living at my apartment for at least 2 more years. That's how long it will take me to graduate from school.

Right now my apartment is black and white in the living room and wood in the little nook where my computer desk is. The bedroom is a mess and has no theme to it. I saw some Rustic stone home decor and some furniture made out of stone and onyx. I think that would look cool in my apartment. Especially since it's just me and I don't have any kids to worry about breaking it.

I guess the biggest decision I have to make is whether I can stand to look at this apartment for the next two years or if I want to make a change.

No comments: