Sunday, September 16, 2007

Would you ever use the services of a telemarketer?

Now before you have a fit, hear me out. Telemarketers actually serve a valuable purpose. How you may ask. Well first of all they do all of your market research for you. If you ever need statistics or leads for your business you can go to a Telemarketing Lists Broker. The broker has a database full of consumer information. If you're a business-owner you'll need every competitive advantage you can get.

The database can help you because they have qualified leads of consumers. You won't waste your time marketing products to consumers who may or may not be interested. You can request a list that's in the same niche as yours so you know these people are interested in your products.

I wish something like this was around when I had my online store. I would have done so much better.

No comments: