Friday, September 21, 2007

My computer is acting up

This is the worse possible time for this. I have a very limited amount of money and can't afford to buy a new computer right now. Right now I have a notebook because my desktop blew up. That was horrible. I was without a computer for over a month.

I decided right away that I wanted a laptop instead of another desktop. So I used my friends computer to start looking at different stores looking for cheap laptops. In the end, I chose a computer that was mid-range priced but had all of the features that I was looking for. Unfortunately now it keeps going to a reboot screen and I don't know how to make it stop. It stops after a few times but it's nerve-wracking. I haven't added any new programs or devices so I don't know what's causing it.

I guess I better start another computer fund.

No comments: