Saturday, July 14, 2007

Examining money making ventures

I am always trying to increase my net worth. By paying down debt and adding to my assets. I have a variety of ways that I increase my assets. One of those ways is by being a part-time reseller on several sites and I make a small profit at it each month. Although I don't make a huge profit, I do get to keep some of the items that I sell in my inventory. That makes it worthwhile for me.

One of the ways I increased my profitability was to engage in a direct mail campaign like one offered by Martin Worldwide. My campaign was very successful. I targeted past customers and was able to retain most of them. Now when they are looking for items, a lot of them will email me to see if I have it before they purchase it from another person.

At first I was nervous about putting people on a mailing list. But I feel if the campaign is used sparingly and not as a spam tool, it can be very successful.

No comments: