Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I need to keep better track of spending

In my previous post I talked about overspending. I need to start keeping better track of the money I'm spending. I need to start charging everything on my credit card. That way all of my expenses will be in one place and I'll have an itemized statement.

I found the idea of charging everything on my credit card on the GoldStarCredit website. I visit a lot of finance websites. It helps to see different perspectives on money matters. There's different sections of the website to visit. I can find out all about personal loans, mortgages, automobile loans, or debt help.

The automobile loans section will come in handy. I'm looking to buy a car in the next 6 months and I need to figure out what type of financing options I have. I want to keep the interest rate down and I also want a short financing term. I can look around the site to see what company will offer me the best deal. Every bit of money I can save will really help.

No comments: