Friday, July 06, 2007

I had to buy a new scanner

I've been working on a short story. Actually it's more than 1. I have so many ideas running around in my head that I need to get out. I finally made the commitment to get my ideas down on paper. I bought a new printer and portable scanner. I need the printer to print out all of the pages.

I need the scanner to put help create one of the art works for my book. I want a picture that's unique and my own. I don't want a picture like everyone else has. I've created it on my laptop and I scanned it to make a cover. It doesn't look exactly like what I want but I have a pretty good idea of what direction to take next.

I also scan hand written documents onto my laptop. That's one of the reasons I love my laptop so much. It's super convenient and holds all of my documents. I use the usb port for the scanner, and when I'm done using it I just unplug it and sit it to the side until I need it again. Plus I can take everything with me when I'm on the go.

I'll make an update on the progress of my short stories in a few weeks. So come back to see how I'm doing.

No comments: