Sunday, July 22, 2007

PPP and their weird request-clarification

I just reread the post that I wrote and realized that people are probably thinking what's the big deal? Or even just take the picture already.

Like I said, I don't like pictures. I never have. So I don't take them. Because of that I don't own a camera. I couldn't take a picture even if I wanted to. If I go on vacation or somewhere I think I'll want to take pictures of, I just buy disposable cameras.

That's not even my biggest issue. My issue is this: I was selected for the opportunity. So they should know that I'm qualified to write the opp. Why do I need to provide a picture to prove that I am who I'm supposed to be. The picture doesn't identify me because I could use a pet or a prop or whatever I want to be the model. As long as the model is holding the product it's all good.

What if I go next door and give my next door neighbor the product and tell him to post. He doesn't write for PPP but what if he did. Just because someone has the product doesn't mean that's who should be writing the review.

Which brings me back to my long-winded point. If they know who they sent the product to, they should be the only people approved to write the opportunity. If someone slips through who isn't supposed to, don't approve the opp or pay them. It's that simple.

I don't get this whole picture deal. It's stupid to me. Whew....rant ovah!

No comments: