Monday, July 23, 2007

I registered for my other class

I finally registered for my math class. I'm not looking forward to this class at all. Even though it's a beginner class I know it will be a lot of hard work. I mean the class is called analytical methods after all. I know I will have a lot of homework for this class. I don't mind reading homework, but this will be exercises and math problems.

It also made my school outlay for this semester a little higher than I expected it to be. I was only expecting to take 1 class, by adding one my costs went up. Tuition and fees increased but I'll also have to pay more for books. I'm thinking of taking a personal loan from my bank to help with expenses.

My economics book cost $65 last semester. I expect the book for a similar class to be about the same amount. I'll also spend $80 for the math book and I'll need a scientific calculator which runs about $60 bucks. Heck a personal loan might not cut it. I might need to take a secured loan for all of the money I need.

I know one thing, I'll be glad when I'm done with school. I know it's worth it in the end and I'll be glad I finished, but the money is killing me.

No comments: