Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Looking outside the box for ways to make money

I've thought of many ways to make money. I mean I have a regular job and I'm looking for additional sources of income. I need the money to pay for school and help pay down debt. All of my debt is school related. Student loans to be exact.

I've investigated a lot of work at home plans or multi-level marketing campaigns but they don't seem right for me. Something that seems up my alley is doing something like multivend. Multivend is one of the leading bulk candy vending machine manufacturers in the U.S. It is a 100% cash business and has a profit margin of up to 80%.

Now I know people are wondering why I would consider something like this. First I live near a couple of small strip mall shopping centers. I could put the machines up and bring in some extra cash. It would be close to home so no long commute. And I could do this around my schedule. It's not like I would have to be there for certain hours. As long as you keep the machines stocked, you should be cool.

Like I said, it's something I'm looking into. Hey, a few dollars here and a few there really add up.

No comments: