Monday, January 28, 2008

It's time for my lease renewal

I rent my apartment and I have to renew my lease every year. It's that time. The renewal is due Thursday. I've already signed it but I'm mailing it on Wednesday with my rent check. The company is local so a one day window is fine.

The only thing I hate about renewing my lease is that my rent goes up every year. Usually it's $10 but this year it's $20. I can't really complain though because my rent is still less than $500.00 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment. I live in a very convenient location and I'm right on the busline. I have 2 or 3 grocery stores within a one mile radius. There are banks, smaller retail stores, places to eat etc.

I don't plan on moving out of this building until I leave Pittsburgh or buy a house. Whichever comes first. I really do like it here.

No comments: