Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My car insurance is expensive

It's really expensive. It's over $1400 for a used car. That's more than I was paying for my last car when it was brand new. My policy for that car was only $1100. I have to keep my insurance for 6 months before I can start shopping around. There are 2 reasons for this. The first is because you have to have 6 months continous coverage before your company will drop your rate. Also Pennsylvania only does 6 month policies. The insurance company will quote you for a year, but then the policy is broken into 2 6-month policies.

Once May comes around, I'm going to start searching for car insurance cheap. I know you get what you pay for but I believe I can get cheaper premiums without sacrificing my coverage. That's why I love the internet because you can find anything! I can do my research over the computer and just call the company when I find the right policy.

I can't wait for my insurance to go down.

No comments: